Compare Our Business Climate
Great Kansas Business Incentives
Our full suite of business incentive programs at the state level includes:
- High Performance Incentive Program (HPIP)
- Kansas Industrial Retraining (KIR)
- Kansas Industrial Training (KIT)
- Promoting Employment Across Kansas (PEAK) Program
- Rural Opportunity Zones (ROZ)
- Sales Tax Revenue (STAR) Bonds
- Special taxing districts (CID/TIF)
- Kansas Capital Multiplier Loan Fund
- Kansas Capital Multiplier Venture Fund
- Qualified economic development projects may be eligible for a zero-interest loan through the USDA Rural Economic Development loan program.
Contact us to learn more about your eligibility for these incentive programs.